The integration between ShipHero and Returnly is a one-way integration that creates a Warehouse Receiving Order or RMA within ShipHero when a return is initiated through Returnly.
As ShipHero owns, supports and maintains this integration, technical questions should first be addressed to ShipHero Support.
- Your Returnly API token
On your Returnly's Return Manager, visit Integration Tools > API Token tab.
- Your store URL
- Contact ShipHero Support to start the integration process and leverage Returnly's return experience.
How to Configure Returnly
- Navigate to the Returns Settings menu in your Returnly dashboard.
- Access the Return Policy tab, Additional Settings section.
- Disable the Auto-restock Products option since the 3PL will be handling inventory updates.
Register the return address: visit Your Account > Addresses, Return to Address tab.
Note: If you do not have Returnly API access, please email email@example.com and request your Returnly API token for the integration.
How to Configure ShipHero
- Log in to app.shiphero.com > My Account > Stores.
- Click Settings > Returnly API Settings for the store that you want to use Returnly with.
- In the API Key field, insert the Returnly API Key (from your Returnly Account dashboard Summary tab described above).
- In the Warehouse field, select the warehouse that matches the registered return address (from your Returnly Account dashboard Addresses tab described above).
How it Works
Once a customer requests a return, Returnly will create the RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization).
The return will be accepted manually or automatically, depending on your return policy.
Once the return is authorized, ShipHero will pull the information into app.shiphero.com > Returns for processing.
If you want to display the Returnly's RMA number instead of ShipHero's RMA, you can configure the table to display the Partner ID.
Once you have inspected the returned item and updated the inventory with ShipHero, route to your Returnly dashboard to process the refund.
- How do I get started?
All you need is your Returnly API token, your store's URL, and account with ShipHero.
- How long will it take to set up this integration?
For timelines, contact ShipHero.
- Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration?
No. Returnly & ShipHero will take care of this integration for you.
- Where do I get my Returnly API?
On Returnly's Return Manager, visit Integration Tools > API Token tab.
Related article: Where can I find my account's unique API token?
- I have a Returnly account, but don’t have API access - how can I get Returnly API access?
Merchants on an Annual plan: they can generate their API token.
Access Integration Tools > API Token tab.
Merchants on a Monthly plan should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for their API token.
- Where do I set the Return To Address?
Visit Your Account > Addresses, Return to Address tab.
- Where should I address any technical questions?
As ShipHero owns, supports and maintains this integration, technical questions should first be addressed to ShipHero Support team to ensure a seamless order fulfillment experience.
Not a Returnly customer? Contact email@example.com to learn more.