Hello there and welcome to the March Product Update page. We've been busy this month with multiple product enhancements and all new integration. Take a look!
Klaviyo Integration (General Availability)
Why the update?
As one of the industry leaders in marketing automation, the decision to partner with Klaviyo for an integration was an easy one. With this integration, Returnly passes useful return, exchange and Instant Credit information to Klaviyo helping to bolster customer profiles for use in audience segmentation and marketing automation.
Curious about specific use cases? Check out our guide: 7 Ways to Use Returns to Create Marketing Magic
With Returnly and Klaviyo working together, you can finally leverage returns data to create even more personalized experiences and measure the results in revenue, not just opens and clicks.
For more information about this integration, please visit our Klaviyo Article.
Who does this affect, and when will this update go live?
This integration is available now, at no additional cost for merchants on our Premium (Annual) plan.
API Enhancements (General Availability)
We have added more new capabilities to our ever-improving API!
You are now able to:
- Authorize RMAs
- Mark RMAs as Delivered
- Refund Externally
- Cancel RMAs*
- Retrieve notes from connected systems and surface them directly within Returnly's "RMA Merchant's Notes"
- Send API activity log updates
* "Cancel RMA" does not currently allow for a cancellation reason to be specified. As a result shoppers will always hold liability for any credit used.
We are always looking for ways to strengthen our API, so keep an eye out for more updates coming soon!
Packing Slip Controls (General Availability)
There is a new toggle in "Return Settings!" We've added the ability to easily enable or disable packing slips.
- When enabled, a packing slip will be generated together with the shipping label to be included in the return shipment.
- When disabled, only the shipping label will be generated.
For more information and for details on how to update this setting, visit our Packing Slip Article.