The workflow for creating a return begins on your Returnly Dashboard (eg: dashboard.returnly.com). First, click on the Manage Returns tab.
- Creating an RMA by clicking Create Return at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, click Create Return and enter in Order Number or Email.
- Clicking on Create takes you to Product Page:
- On the Product Page, you'll see Product Cards related to the transaction - click on any of the items to show more information and to choose the return reasons.
- After selecting your return reasons, you can choose to Exchange (if you have this feature enabled), Shop for something new (Shop Collections, if you have this feature enabled), or perform a return. For the purposes of this example, we'll select Return.
- Once you select your choice, the Continue button becomes active/clickable and the customer can proceed with return. They are also able to select as many items as they want within the order before clicking on Review Summary.
- You are then taken to the Refund Estimate Page. You can click on Edit Shipping Details to update the return to address or email address if you choose before clicking Complete to finalize the return.
- Let's say that you selected an Exchange in step 5 instead. You can select the desired variant before clicking Continue.
- You'll be taken to the Exchange summary page. Simply fill in any relevant information in the Any additional feedback? text field.
Then, click on Confirm.
That's it! The return or exchange is confirmed, the shopper will get an email confirming this as well as return steps.