This guide provides an overview of how to successfully retrieve data for gift cards generated by Returnly to facilitate repurchases and exchanges, allowing for effective reconciliation of liabilities as well as gift card management.
For more information on reconciliation and best practices, see Returnly's Return Reconciliation Guide.
Download Returnly's Gift Cards Report
- From your Returnly Return Manager (dashboard), on the left-hand-side menu, select Analytics.
- Click on Finances.
- You will be presented with the following report options: Gift cards and Gross-to-Net sales. Select Gift cards, and click Export.
- Then, the following Export report window will be displayed.
- Select the desired date range and time zone for your report, and click Confirm.
- The following confirmation message will be displayed. The Gift cards report has been sent to your company's email address, and it is now ready to be downloaded.
- With the downloaded report, Once the report has been downloaded (a CSV file), you can:
- Track gift cards individually and filter through different conditions (i.e. "Enabled" = "TRUE" or "FALSE").
- Sum the Gift cards’ balance and filter disabled gift cards to know your liabilities coming from Returnly.