What is it?
Instantly connect Returnly to Zendesk to have customer return history at your agents' fingertips. Returnly's Zendesk app integration allows for CSRs to more readily review and action RMAs associated with support inquiries.If a customer has multiple RMAs in their return history you will see each RMA presented with the current status of each RMA displayed, with the ability to show more information for each RMA.
Along with a direct link to the RMA in the Returnly dashboard, the integration includes a widget that will provide up-to-date information on the customer's RMA(s), inclusive of the following information:
- RMA #
- Order #
- Is Exchange? (Yes/No)
- "Refund Due" amount
- Return Shipping Fee
- Instant Credit Available
- Instant Credit Used
- Product Names
This information will be displayed as seen in the screenshot below.
The information available in the widget will allow CSRs to more readily answer and assist customers seeking additional insight on their return. If further details or actioning of the RMA is required, the "Open in Returnly" button can be clicked through to jump to the RMA's record within the Return Manager.
How do I setup the integration?
This integration is available for merchants on our Premium (Annual) plan with an API token provisioned, as required during the setup process.
In order to setup the integration you will want to:
- Within Zendesk, click Manage > My Apps > Marketplace
- Search for Returnly and click Install in top right corner
- Once the Returnly App is added you will be prompted for the API token
- This can be found by navigating to Integration Tools, API Token, as seen in the screenshot below.
- Click Install
- After Installing please ensure that you appropriately enable role restrictions within the Manage Apps tab.
- Within the Manage Apps tab you will want to check the Enable role restrictions? checkbox, as seen in the screenshot below
- Once the Enable role restrictions? is enabled you will then want to apply all roles that you wish to have visibility and access. Typically the roles enabled are Administrator and Agent, as seen below
If you are on a Premium (Annual) plan and do not have an API token provisioned, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com. If you are not yet on a Premium (Annual) plan, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.