With Green Returns you can offer a refund to eligible customers without having to ship back a return. Using our algorithm, Returnly makes real-time policy decisions that guarantee the best outcome for you, your customers, and the planet. Green Returns also includes smart return routing, helping to reduce the cost and environmental footprint of processing and handling returns.
How It Works
1. Shopper initiates a return in the Return Center.
2. Shopper chooses items to return and submits their request.
3. Returnly determines if the shopper would be eligible for a Green Return.
4. Shopper views the next page notifying them that they do not need to ship their items back.
5. Merchant refunds the shopper for their return.
Build trust with your customers
Consumers are conscious of their impact on the world. Reward your best customers by inviting them to keep or gift a return that can't be resold.
Reduce business costs
Fewer return shipments means less time and labor dedicated towards managing them. Save in shipping, warehouse handling, and customer support contact.
Minimize your environmental impact
Eliminate product and packaging waste when a return can't be resold. Green Returns is good for your customers, your business, and the planet.
To utilize Green Returns for your account, you must be on our annual Returnly Premium plan.
If your business is interested in utilizing Green Returns as part of your returns solution, reach out to us at email@example.com to get started.