When a shopper brings their return in-store, a Store Associate will be able to process it by way of the Returnly In-Store Returns portal. Access to this portal first requires that:
- A Store Manager has first logged into the portal and assigned a Location for that retail store, and
- The associate has a Store Associate login (w/ PIN)
Processing a Return
Note: The in-store portal can only accept returns for orders that were placed online.
- The Associate enters their PIN to log into the portal.
- For the "Start a Return" step, the Associate either asks the shopper for their return confirmation code (if started online) or enters the shopper's email address associated with the order being returned.
- Once pulled up, the Associate selects the product being returned ("Add Items" step). As product is added to the return, the "Refund Due" amount is automatically calculated and includes all relevant information (including if any store credit was used).
- After the Associated has finalized selecting all product being returned, they choose how to refund the shopper -- "Original Payment Method" or "Gift Card" (store credit). All gift card codes are emailed directly to the shopper.
Upon completing the returns flow, the Associate will be brought back to the main "Start a Return" screen so that they may assist another shopper. With no activity for 10 minutes, an automatic log out will occur, with PIN authentication again required.