To access Returnly's portal for managing and processing in-store returns, store staff will need an individual login. Currently there are three predefined roles:
- Owner: Maintains all in-store staff logins, roles, and the assignment of PINs.
- Store Manager: Can set Store/Location assignments, and configure individual store settings from within the Return Manager (dashboard).
- Store Associate: Can process returns in-store, utilizing their login-specific PIN, but cannot access other segments of the Return Manager (dashboard).
Store staff and their assigned roles -- Manager or Associate -- can be managed by an Owner from the User Management section in the Return Manager (dashboard). Additional details are outlined in our "Add and Manage Users & Permissions" article.
Login-specific PINs are set by an Owner during the initial "Add user" step, or when a new Store Associate login is first added/created:
If a Store Associate forgets their PIN, this can be reset by an Owner.
Does there need to be an email address set for each Store Manager or Associate?
- Store Manager: Yes, this is required so as to enable logging into a store Location.
- Store Associate: No, but this is recommended. If an actual email address is not available, an Owner can utilize a placeholder email address and share PINs with Store Associates.
Is it possible to bulk import a list of store staff, instead of the having to manually add individually?
Not at this time.