Once you've customized the look and feel of your Return Center to your branding and liking, you can now customize the text, buttons, and fields that appear throughout the different parts of the shopper's return flow. To customize, go to the Customize tab, and then the Custom Text sub tab. You will see 10 sections that you can fine tune, each with a single or several that you can expand and customize more deeply.
The 10 pages you can modify, along with a brief description of their purpose is within the return flow, are as follows:
- Returns Center - The first page that a shopper sees in the Returns Center, where they can initiate a return.
- Lookup by Email - The page that is shown when a shopper starts the return.
- Item Selection - The page that is shown when a shopper is selecting which product(s) to return.
- Return Summary - The page that shows what a shopper should expect for their refund.
- Confirm Address - The page that is shown when the shopper needs to verify their address.
- Cancelled Confirmation - The page that is shown when a shopper cancels a return.
- Contact Merchant Care - International - The page that is shown when a shopper starts an international return.
- Orders Tracking - The webpage where shoppers can track their order delivery status.
- Confirmation - The page that shows the status of returns and exchanges and return tracking.
- CTA on Confirmation - The module that prompts the shopper to continue shopping (shows up as an element within the Confirmation page)
The below sections goes more into depth on what you can customize in each of those 10 sections. All screenshots are of the tablet preview size.
1. Returns Center
The Returns Center page is the first thing the shopper sees when they visit your designated Returns Center URL (example: yourshop.returnly.com).
You are also able to customize what the fields and buttons show on the Gift Return form.
2. Lookup by Email
When editing this page, customize the shopper instructions displayed after submitting the return request. You will also be able to customize the error messages that appear if there is an invalid zipcode or when an order is not found.
3. Item Selection
For selection details, you get to customize the return and exchange cards that appear for your shopper as they initiate that return. Policy details shows if an item is within the return eligibility windows you set, which items are non-refundable (if it's already been refunded, or if it's been tagged as non-refundable in the system), and return/exchange instructions give shoppers context into what they should prepare for next.
Under Selection Details, to better guide your customers through their return experience, you can add a Return Instructions Title which will show as follows:
4. Return Summary
On the Return Summary page, you can customize the buttons and text that you see in the below screenshot.
With Selected items, you can modify the confirmation button ("Complete Your Return" is the default), "Cancel this return" text, as well as each of the sub-heading text ("Payment details", "summary", "any additional feedback", etc). You will also be able to configure any of the form responsive messages, such as what you see when you enter in an invalid email or address. Finally, each of the line items of the Summary box can also be modified.
5. Confirm Address
With Confirm Address, you are able to modify elements shown in the screenshot below.
You can edit the copy on the button, header, and all the fields shown. You can also modify the message that displays after completing the form and clicking on the continue button.
6. Cancelled Confirmation
With Cancelled Confirmation, you're able to edit the copy that is displayed on the screenshot below.
You can modify the title, body message, and button text.
7. Contact Merchant Care - International
With Contact Merchant Care - International, you're able to edit the copy that is displayed on the screenshot below.You can modify the title, body text, and merchant care link.
8. Orders Tracking
With Orders Tracking enabled, you're able to edit the copy that is displayed on the screenshot below.
This section allows modifying the header and body (instructional) texts for the different statuses of the return (including exceptions) along with their corresponding images.
9. Confirmation Page
The Confirmation page, which is the final step of the return process flow, gives shoppers clear next steps and up-to-date tracking information regarding their return. They will be able to access this page again through an email link that is sent to the shopper if they close it out.
There are numerous sub-sections to customize here:
The page consists of several customizable sections:
- Confirmation: Add your own status message in the Header location.
- CSAT Collection: Capture real-time customer sentiment with a survey. For setup and best practices, please visit this in-depth article.
- How it Works: Display the three step process (with optional icons) showing the overall process of the how the return will work.
- Shipping Instructions: Add your own instructions to guide shoppers in next steps
- Shipping Label Error: Inform the shopper that there is an issue generating their shipping label, and what actions they should be taking.
- Green Returns (if purchased/enabled): Provides context to shopper in regards to what they should next should they are eligible for a green return.
10. CTA on Confirmation
The CTA on Confirmation page allows admins to modify what goes in on the right-hand module of the Confirmation page (described above).
You are able to upload a background image, and edit copy in regards to exchange: confirmation details (information on your exchange order), and Returnly Credit details (eg: amount of Instant Credit remaining, voucher codes, and how to use them).