Reason for Returns are the options provided to your shoppers in the return flow that they can choose for each item. They can be added, edited, and deleted at anytime to reflect your preferred reasons.
Steps to add:
- From your Returnly Dashboard, select Returns Policy on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Next in the Reasons for return section, select the Add new reason field and input the new reason.
- After inputting the new reason, you can select the Save button to add the reason.
Steps to edit:
- To the right of the reason, select the pencil icon to open the Edit reason field.
- Select the Edit reason field and change the input of this field to the updated reason.
- After making this change, select the Save button to edit the reason.
Steps to delete:
- To the right of the reason, select the trash icon to prompt a confirmation window of asking: "Are you sure you want to delete this reason?"
- By selecting OK, this would remove the reason from the available options. If you were to select Cancel, the reason would not be removed.
If you are interested in adding subreasons to your Reason for Returns, this information can be found in the following article: How to configure Nested Return Reasons
If your account is utilizing Returnly's Instant Exchanges or Automated Exchanges feature, the information on enable exchange triggers can be found here: Setting Exchange trigger reasons