The Returnly Return flow for shoppers is a largely self-service flow that helps automate returns as much as possible. If you want to view the Exchange flow instead, click here.
Return Flow for Shoppers
- The shopper visits your Return Center page, and starts the normal return flow by either using their email address, or an order number + shipping zip code.
- Once entered, they will get a prompt to check their email for next steps.
- The email contains a link to start the return.
- The shopper will see all orders (if they entered in their email address - if they put in their order number and shipping zip code instead, they will only see the one item.) They can select the item they wish to return. Items will be labeled non returnable if they fall outside of your return policy settings.
- Once the shopper selects the item of interest, they enter the reason for their return.
- Next, they will see estimated refund page, where they can review breakdowns of costs. They can select their refund method, and when satisfied, click Complete.
- The shopper will then see an acknowledgement screen with a link to their return shipping label. They will also be able to use Instant Credit (if you have the feature enabled) to make a new purchase in real time, rate the experience, and see instructions on what they should do next.