The Report Scheduler allows you to get the data you need delivered to you automatically.
- No need to go into the Return Manager every time you want to export a report: Save time on manually exporting reports with Reports Scheduler.
- Control over scheduling reports, with flexible timezones and report frequency.
Up to 10 scheduled reports per merchant/ company (not user).
The timezone used for generating the report is the timezone selected by the user when creating the scheduled report.
Timeframe: Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
How to Create a Schedule
- Visit the Reports page and click Report Scheduler (top right corner button next to Export).
- Click Schedule.
- Fill out the following fields.
- Select the types of reports available to you.
- Select timeframe.
- Select the specific date on which you would like to receive the report.
- Specify to whom that report will be sent.
- Select timeframe filter.
- Select timezone.
- And, you are all set.
- If you have already created schedules, a list of your recurring reports will be then displayed along with the option to schedule a new one as shown below.
How to Edit & Delete a Schedule
- In order to edit an existing schedule, click the pencil icon located to the right of the name of your recurring report.
- You will be then presented with the fields as you originally filled out. Select the one to be edited.
- When a user email is inactive, you will be notified as followed.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Select an email from the list of existing active email accounts.
- To delete an existing schedule, clickthe bin iconand the following modal will be shown to confirm the action.
Can you schedule reports for both pre-built reports and custom reports?
Yes, all reports can utilize the reports scheduler.