The integration between AMS and Returnly is a two-way integration, responsible for performing two primary actions:
Creates returns within AMS when a return is initiated through Returnly.
Refund within Returnly after items are received & approved by AMS/merchant.
As AMS owns, supports and maintains this integration, technical questions should first be addressed to AMS Support.
Prerequisites and How to Get Started
- Merchants on Returnly Annual/Premium plan
- AMS account
As set-up & onboarding is managed by AMS, you must contact them to start the integration process along with the following details:
- Your store URL
- Your Returnly API token
On your Returnly's Return Manager, visit Integration Tools>API Token tab.
How to Configure Returnly
- Navigate to the Returns Settings menu in your Returnly dashboard.
- Access the Return Policy tab,Additional Settings section.
- Disable the Auto-restock Products option since the 3PL will be handling inventory updates.
Note:If you do not have Returnly API access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your Returnly API token for the integration.
How it Works
The Returnly <> AMS Returns workflow comprises three main portions:
1.- The customer creates a Return through the Returnly Return Center
- The customer initiates their Return via Returnly.
- When Returnly RMAs(Return Merchandise Authorizations) are authorized, the return is then created within the AMS system for processing.
2.- The package gets to the warehouse
For item inspection and exception handling, reach out to AMS to discuss the process.
3.- Complete the return
Once items have been inspected and the inventory has been updated, AMS will send that data to Returnly to process the refund.
- How do I get started?
Set-up & onboarding is managed by AMS. You must contact AMS for set-up & provide them with Returnly API key.
- Where do I get my Returnly API?
On Returnly's Return Manager, visit Integration Tools>API Token tab.
Related article:Where can I find my account's unique API token?
- I have a Returnly account, but don’t have API access - how can I get Returnly API access?
Merchants on an Annual plan: they can generate their API token.
Access Integration Tools>API Token tab.
Merchants on a Monthly plan should reach out to email@example.com to upgrade their account.
- Where should I address any technical questions?
As MasonHubAMS owns, supports and maintains this integration, technical questions should first be addressed to AMSSupport team to ensure a seamless order fulfillment experience.
Not a Returnly customer? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.