The Returnly Exchange flow for shoppers follows a similar path to our Return flow, with the option to exchange the item diverging into a separate path. If you want to view the Return flow instead, click here.
Exchange Flow for Shoppers
- The shopper visits your Return Center page, and starts the normal return flow by either using their email address, or an order number + shipping zip code.
- Once entered, they will get a prompt to check their email for next steps.
- The email contains a link to start the return.
- The shopper will see all orders (if they entered in their email address - if they put in their order number and shipping zip code instead, they will only see the one item.) They can select the item they wish to exchange.
- Once the shopper selects the item of interest, they can click the Exchange box to proceed.
- The shopper next selects the variant attributes (size, color, etc) they wish to exchange for.
- Next, they will see estimated refund page.
- If satisfied, the shopper can continue and then will get an acknowledgement screen with their return shipping label and a confirmation that their exchange order is being processed.