When leveraging Returnly Credit and/or Shop Collections, Returnly will send payments to the merchant when an order is made with Returnly Credit.
The calculated value of these payments will be determined according to the product(s) utilized by the merchant in driving new orders:
- Returnly Credit: Where Returnly assumes risk, equal to the value of the return amount, minus the applicable commission fee.
- Shop Collections: Varies based on risk assumption.
In order to receive these payments, you must authorize one of Returnly’s funding accounts -- Returnly Funds or Returnly Payments -- to send money to you. The appropriate funding account will automatically be selected for you when first "linking" (or "connecting") an account.
If you do not yet have a Stripe account, please follow the instructions found on their support site.
Linking Your Stripe Account
The below process only needs to be completed once, typically during the initial pre-launch onboarding phase (for Returnly Premium customers). You can also perform the link on your own. However, if you want to make modifications after the original setup, you must contact our merchant care team at email@example.com
To link your account:
1. When logged into your Return Manager, navigate to Your Account > Payment.
2. From the "Action Required" prompt, click through the Link Account button.
3. The following will be then displayed.
If you have a Stripe account that you'd like to utilize, you can use the same email address associated with your existing account. Once you have entered your credentials, you would simply need to confirm linkage.
If you don't have a Stripe account, you will be prompted to create one.
4. Once successfully linked, the "Action Required" prompt will no longer be presented, and Returnly will readily be able to send funds.
Should you need additional support, please reach out to your assigned Onboarding Project Manager (OPM) or merchant care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
< Previous: Returnly Credit Overview
> Next: Returnly Credit FAQs (coming soon)