Items are bought and returned every day; some of those items cannot be resold. With Green Returns, merchants can offer a refund to eligible customers without having to ship a return back. In order to create a returnless experience that is beneficial to both the customer and the merchant, Returnly has built a smart return solution that enables returnless refunds. Returnly smart return policy shapes a five-fold goal:
- To reduce the environmental footprint of processing and handling returns by allowing customers to keep an item that can’t be resold.
- To manage fewer return shipments which translates into saving on business costs such as return shipping, warehouse handling, and customer support contact.
- To build long-term loyalty with shoppers, thus improving retention.
- To invite shoppers to keep or gift a return that can't be resold.
- To decrease return fraud.
Returnly Green Returns Policy is designed to empower merchants so they have the capability to set specific criteria by which certain items would qualify for Green Returns. Merchants would then determine instances where customers are presented with the opportunity to keep those items that cannot be resold or to send the original items back.
Green Returns Refunds
Merchants can offer Green Returns refunds with or without Instant Credit.
For an overview of your customer's experience showing both scenarios, consult our Green Returns: How it Works article.
> Next: Green Returns: How it Works