The integration between Returnly and Bergen is a one-way integration that creates an Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) within Bergen when a return is initiated through Returnly.
As Returnly owns, supports and maintains this integration, technical questions should be addressed to email@example.com to ensure a seamless order fulfillment experience.
Only built for Shopify platforms (Plus & non-Plus), and merchants using a single Bergen Logistics warehouse for returns.
- Have Returnly API access.
- Create a Bergen Logistics account.
- Have API access enabled for your Bergen Logistics account.
- The Bergen account must have API enabled for Returnly to be able to successfully create the connection on Returnly.
- Provide the following information to Returnly:
- Your store URL (as listed with Bergen Logistics)
- Bergen Logistics credentials
- Merchant's Name (as listed with Bergen Logistics)
- Merchant's State (Headquarters location)
- Merchant's Bergen Warehouse
- Shipment type (determines how items will be handled at the warehouse)
How to Configure Returnly
- Navigate to the Returns Settings menu in your Returnly dashboard.
- Access the Return Policy tab, Additional Settings section.
Disable the Auto-restock Products option since the 3PL will be handling inventory updates.
Register the return address: visit Your Account > Addresses, Return to Address tab.
Note: The integration supports a single warehouse for returns.
How it Works
The Returnly <> Bergen Returns workflow comprises three main portions:
1.- The customer creates a Return through Returnly Return Center
- The customer initiates their Return via Returnly.
- When Returnly RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorizations) are authorized, they trigger the creation of an Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) within the Bergen system for processing.
2.- The package gets to the warehouse
For item inspection and exception handling, reach out to Bergen to discuss the process.
3.- The Return is complete
Once you have inspected the returned item and updated the inventory with Bergen, route to your Returnly dashboard to process the refund.
- How do I get started?
All you need is Returnly API access, a Bergen Logistics account, and API access enabled for your Bergen Logistics account.
- How long will it take to set up this integration?
Between 24 and 48 hours plus testing.
- Will I need a developer involved to complete this integration?
No. Returnly and Bergen will take care of this integration for you.
- Where do I get my Returnly API?
On Returnly's Return Manager, visit Integration Tools > API Token tab.
Related article: Where can I find my account's unique API token?
- I have a Returnly account, but don’t have API access - how can I get Returnly API access?
Merchants on an Annual plan: they can generate their API token.
- Access Integration Tools > API Token tab.
Merchants on a Monthly plan should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade their account.
-Make sure to include your store URL in the email.
- Where do I set the Return To Address?
Visit Your Account > Addresses, Return to Address tab.
- Where should I address any technical questions?
For any technical questions, contact email@example.com to ensure a seamless order fulfillment experience.
Not a Returnly customer? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.