At Returnly, we want to empower admins like yourself into setting up and customizing your Return Center's look and feel quickly and simply to your liking, with a few simple yet powerful tools. Watch the video below for the overview.
Returnly customers using our legacy platform will be able to continue to customize their Return Center as before. However, we will be sunsetting that functionality at a future date, as these enhanced tools combines both ease of use and optionality.
Where do I Customize My Return Center?
Once you're logged into Returnly, simply click on the Customize tab. Under the Brand Assets sub tab, you will have access to setting and updating following global styles:
You will be able to upload your logo (which appears on your Return Center header, .png recommended) favicon, and background image. You are also able to tweak background, text, and button colors to mirror your theme. With the text itself, you can change the font and colors.
The full list of customizations with greater detail:
- Brand Elements URL Domain - Allows you to change the URL of their return center (requires Returnly to enable this functionality)
- Brand Elements Logo - Allows you to set logo across pages. Before uploading your logo, make sure it's a similar height to how you'd like it to display. For both mobile and desktop, we recommend a width of 160 pixels wide and a height between 40-60 pixels. Ensure your logo is in the correct orientation before uploading it. Horizontally-oriented logos are the most readable across devices. Your logo should be in .png format and under 2MB.
- Brand Elements Browser Icon - Allows you to update browser favicon. File format should be
.pngand 200KB maximum file size. Favicons need to be always squared format (1:1 ratio). Common favicon dimensions are 16x16px, 32x32px, and 180x180px. The browser will render everything down to 16x16px.
- Background Image - Allows you to add background behind pages (product cards and refund summary are still shown in white container in front of background). File format should be
.jpgformats and maximum file size of 10MB. Background images also are set to cover all background area, and are fully responsive and will adapt well to the most common 16:9 screen ratio.
- Background Color - Allows you to add a background color. If an image and color are both uploaded, the color is shown behind image
- Buttons Button Color - Allows you to update button colors across Return Center
- Buttons Text Color - Allows you to update button text color across Return Center
- Buttons Button Shape - Allows you to change shape of button from square edges to round edges
- Buttons Button Style - Allows you to change the button from lined to fill
- Text Header Font - Allows you to change fonts between Sans Serif/Serif
- Text Header Color - Allows you to change the Header color
- Text Body Color - Allows you to change body text color
- Text Link Color - Allows you to change color of links. The default is blue
When you make a change to a component, a live preview is displayed. You can toggle what your Return Center looks like by clicking between the three icons shown (mobile device, tablet, and desktop). You must click Publish for your changes to be applied and set live for your shoppers.
Now that you can modify the look and feel of your Returns Center, we can look at how to customize text / call to actions within your Returns flow.