- How to Create Custom Reports
- How to Edit or Delete your Custom Report
- How to Export Multiple Reports
Report builder for your Return Details reports!
A self-service reporting tool so you can easily create custom reports using only the RMA fields and filters you need, which will facilitate RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) reconciliation.
- Create and save up to 10 custom reports per company.
- Download reports (individual or in bulk).
- Edit or delete reports.
- Select those fields that are relevant to your business needs (RMA status, original order ID, return method, etc) and apply filters (International returns, green returns, in-store, etc.).
How to Create Custom Reports
On your Return Manager, access the Reports tab.
Click the + sign to create your custom report.
Add a name for the custom report.
- Select Return Details and click Next.
Select fields to be included in the report.
Note: You can select up to 70 fields.
The list below is only a sample of the fields available to be selected.
Click Apply filter to select filters to be included in the report.
Filters that can be added:
Click Create to save the report.
You can now select the new custom report created to be downloaded.
How to Edit or Delete your Custom Report
To edit, click the pencil icon.
- Select the name of your report you would like to edit.
- Edit fields and/or filters.
- To delete a custom report, click the bin icon.
How to Export Multiple Reports
Select multiple reports, including custom created reports to be exported in bulk.
Choose a specific date range and any time zone that meets your business needs, and your Returnly report will be directly sent to your inbox; that report will be in CSV (comma separated values) format to facilitate financial data import.
Q: What roles can access custom reports?
A: Roles that could access, create and save up to 10 custom reports per company:
Owner, Administrator, Analyst, Customer Service Lead, Customer Service Representative.
For further details on Users & Permissions, consult our dedicated article on Adding and Managing Users & Permissions.
Q: Can you create "OR" conditions for filters?
A: No, only "AND" conditions can be applied for more than one filtering option.
Example: Is International=NO AND Is Instant Credit=YES