The integration between MasonHub and Returnly is a two-way integration, responsible for performing two primary actions:
Creates returns within MasonHub when a return is initiated through Returnly.
Refund within Returnly after items are received & approved by MasonHub/merchant.
As MasonHub owns, supports and maintains this integration, technical questions should first be addressed to MasonHub Support.
Prerequisites and How to Get Started
- Merchants on Returnly Annual/Premium plan
- MasonHub account
As set-up & onboarding is managed by MasonHub, you must contact them to start the integration process along with the following details:
- Your store URL
- Your Returnly API token
On your Returnly's Return Manager, visit Integration Tools > API Token tab.
How to Configure Returnly
- Navigate to the Returns Settings menu in your Returnly dashboard.
- Access the Return Policy tab, Additional Settings section.
- Disable the Auto-restockProducts option since the 3PL will be handling inventory updates.
Note: If you do not have Returnly API access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your Returnly API token for the integration.
How it Works
The Returnly <> MasonHub Returns workflow comprises three main portions:
1.- The customer creates a Return through the Returnly Return Center
- The customer initiates their Return via Returnly.
- When Returnly RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorizations) are authorized, the return is then created within the MasonHub system for processing.
2.- The package gets to the warehouse
For item inspection and exception handling, reach out to MasonHub to discuss the process.
3.- Complete the return
Once items have been inspected and the inventory has been updated, MasonHub will send that data to Returnly to process the refund.
- How do I get started?
Set-up & onboarding is managed by MasonHub. You must contact MasonHub for set-up & provide them with Returnly API key.
- Where do I get my Returnly API?
On Returnly's Return Manager, visit Integration Tools > API Token tab.
Related article: Where can I find my account's unique API token?
- I have a Returnly account, but don’t have API access - how can I get Returnly API access?
Merchants on an Annual plan: they can generate their API token.
Access Integration Tools > API Token tab.
Merchants on a Monthly plan should reach out to email@example.com to upgrade their account.
- Where should I address any technical questions?
As MasonHub owns, supports and maintains this integration, technical questions should first be addressed to MasonHub Support team to ensure a seamless order fulfillment experience.
Not a Returnly customer? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.