The status is the current state of the RMA. There are 7 possible statuses
- Requested: This status only appears when using manual authorization mode. The shopper has requested a return, but merchant has not yet authorized the return.
- Authorized: The return has been authorized, either manually or automatically. This indicates that the shopper has been presented with and/or emailed their shipping label.
- In Transit: The product return has been shipped and is in transit to your return address
- Delivered: The shipping carrier is reporting that the return has been delivered to your return address
- Refunded: The refund amount due to the shopper for the item(s) returned was issued to the shopper’s original payment method
- Cancelled: The return was cancelled from the dashboard.
- Incomplete: The shopper initiated but did not complete return process; this means that they stopped the process prior to generating a return shipping label.