Want your RMA to match your Order #?
- log in to your Returnly dashboard
- click on “Manage Returns
- the order status in the top right corner of your dashboard must be showing as Requested in order to customize the RMA (if it is in any other status, you cannot customize the RMA)
- Replace the existing RMA# with the # of your choice.
- To save this new # (potentially matching the order #) as your RMA #, you must click the green “Authorize Return” button below “Refund Due” (this means you are ready to authorize the return)
- The new RMA# shows up on your shipping label
---Auto-authorize Customers cannot customize their RMAs---
Did this answer your question?