- At the time a shipping label is presented to your shopper, they are also presented with a unique Instant Refund voucher code that's easily copied to their clipboard.
- A link prompts the shopper to shop again immediately in your store, where they load up their cart and use the code to check out as they would any voucher code.
- Purchases exceeding the Instant Refund amount are paid for with your store's normal check-out methods.
- The Instant Refund code and the shipping label are also emailed to you shopper for use at a later time.
- If your shopper does not use their Instant Refund, they are simply refunded as normal when the return is received back at your warehouse.
- The shopper's Instant Refund voucher is automatically cancelled as soon as they are refunded.
Did this answer your question?